We are looking for an an analyst to join Industrifonden, working with the Life Scienc investment team.
As an analyst, you will take an active role in the Life science team and engage in screening and analysing of venture investments as well as supporting Investment Managers in developing Industrifonden’s portfolio of investments. In this position, you will participate in market, financial and technology due diligence as well as financial modelling for potential investments and exit scenarios. As we invest in the venture phase in mostly new companies, more focus is given to the potential, scenario planning and business metrics rather than historical financial data. You will also be responsible for market and sector analysis and monitoring depending on your previous experience and skill set.
- Conduct detailed industry, business, technology and financial due diligence on potential investments.
- Prepare in-depth financial and data analysis on potential investments, including customer/client and management references, industry research, market sizing and mapping.
- Assist Investment Managers in monitoring portfolio companies.
- Maintain a broad knowledge about relevant sectors of the life science space.
- Support the colleagues of life science team in general.
- Passionate about life science and start-ups.
- 1-4 years of life science sector experience from a high growth company, or investment organization
- Master’s degree in a Biomedicine/Bioentrepreneurship/similar, or Economics/Business Administration
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong writing and presentation skills (Swedish & English).
- Strong communication, interpersonal and networking skills
For more information, contact Jonas Jendi, Investment Manager on the Life Science team.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Jonas Jendi.